Professional development is an essential
part of our careers. It allows us to learn, to grow, to perform better and to earn promotions. Learning gives us confidence,
a new lens in which to to solve old problems and keeps us engaged with the latest innovations and technology. My goal is to
help you and your organization craft your own learning goals and then implement the plan to achieve your collective and individual
Craft a customized FM professional learning
plan. Your staff has different learning needs, create a customized program that meets the
individual and collective needs of your department.
Credential Training for the IFMA FMP and ProFM. Offering in house corporate training
for both FM credentials -inclass, virtual, instructor led study groups, private coaching and tutoring.
Balanced Score Card Workshops. Facilitated sessions to help your organization
build a dashboard. May include metric idenification and development.
Planning Sessions. Facilitated sessions to help you develop your organizations goals and objectives.
Customer Surveys. Get terrific metrics and data by asking your customers the
Speaker Topics. Offering workshops,
seminars, lunch 'n learn sessions.
- Building Better Vendor Relationships
- The Value of FM
- It Takes More Then Talking, Texting
and Emailing to be a Good Leader
- Measuring what Matters
- Turning Data into Actionable Knowledge
- Balanced Score
- Better Questions = Better Information
- Crafting Better Customer Surveys
- Observation, Turning What You See into Smart Information
Smarter RFP Process: Getting Apples to Apples
- Sustainability Metrics
- The Programming Process
- Move Management Tips and Techniques
- Space & Occupancy Planning
- Workplace Strategies - Work, Place & Space
- Environmental Theory Practices for FM
- Evidence based design, Phylogenetics and Biophilia
- Human Factors & Ergonomics
- The Process of FM
- FM 101
- Organizational development
- Leadership skills
- Technical and operational skills
Customized sessions and topics are available to meet your organization's specific learning goals
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION